Street Team Member
We are looking for motivated, responsible, and dedicated individuals to be part of our NBPAS Street Team. This team will be responsible for handing out flyers to the appropriate locations and demographic while promoting New Begininngs Performing Arts Studio. A significant part of being part of NBPAS Street Team is to represent NBPAS at certain events like festivals, street fairs, shows, Art festivals, and more. This is a great way to gain valuable marketing experience by working for an established performing arts and sports institution. Volunteers may also be asked to assist inside the studio to gain exposure to the needs and demands of running a studio.
Must be a social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing! If you are interested in helping NBPAS promote one or more of its various events, please fill out – – – – – (I didnt know what to put here)
NOTE: This is not a paid position, however complimentary classes will be offered for your time and support.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular and timely attendance. Flexible schedule to work nights and weekends.
- Daily communication with promotions manager and entire promotions team.
- Receives and respond to incoming telephone calls, responds to routine questions and requests.
- Attend weekly staff meetings with promotions street team.
- Executes phone calls for logistical planning of events.
- Pulls maps for locations.
- Interact with crowds in public
- Professional demeanor required at all times
- Abides by organizational norms and supports organizational goals.
- Remains calm and professional through stressful circumstances.
- Persists and finishes projects under deadlines.
- Follows instructions as well as take steps necessary to prevent mistakes.
- Follow well-defined procedure.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
- Requires working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photo Shop
- Requires good verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in dealing with large crowds.
- Experience in entertaining people.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Holds valid Driver’s License and insurance.